Monthly Archives: October 2012
Blackout Curtains are a boon to people who work at late hours, & catch up on their sleep during the daytime. Blackout Curtains effectively keep out the light and ensure that they can have a restful sleep. There are many other uses for which the Blackout Curtains can be utilized.
Just picture a summer afternoon when it is too hot for the kids to play outside & you do not want them in front of the computer yet again. All you need are some Blackout Curtains that can darken up the main room effectively. Call over some of their friends & have an entertaining round of ‘Dark Room’ instead.
Another use of Blackout Curtains is in the hospitals and clinics, where the patients need to rest in order to recuperate quickly. At such places, Blackout Curtains are used for room darkening purposes to ensure that the patients get a good rest, even if it broad daylight outside.
In houses, where there are rooms which directly face sunlight it becomes very hot in peak summers. Blackout Curtains are used to keep the light & heat out in such places. Amateur photographers, who do not have a dark room to develop their films, can make a temporary one by hanging Blackout Curtains instead.
Blackout Curtains are an effective way to darken a room. Imagine you want to watch a horror movie & want to create the perfect atmosphere to get a true feel. But the sun is shining bright outside & you want to watch the movie now. What do you do? Simple! Make use of the Blackout Curtains.
Avenue Home & Design is the right pace to be, if you are looking for window treatment options. Avenue Home & Design offers excellent quality drapes, Curtains and Fabrics, among other things. Log on to http://www.avenueinterior.ae for more information.
First used during the time of world war to keep safe from air raids, Blackout Curtains have come to be universally used in the last few years. This is because people have discovered many new uses for the Blackout Curtains, other than the purpose they were originally designed for.
Nowadays many shops and stores stock this product to cater to the steady demand for these Blackout Curtains. So what are the multiple uses that Blackout Curtains can be put to?
Blackout Curtains And Their Multiple Uses
- First and foremost, Blackout Curtains are used because they are a cost effective way of ensuring a warm atmosphere at home. By using Blackout Curtains, you can save up on artificially heating the rooms.
- Also Blackout Curtains have proved to be a blessing for those people who work irregular hours & may need to catch up on their sleep in the daytime. At such times, sunlight streaming in through the windows can be quite irritating & can disturb the sleeping person. Using Blackout Curtains will ensure that this does not happen & the room remains darkened until you want it otherwise.
- Blackout Curtains are also extensively used in hospitals and emergency rooms where there are patients who may be resting after a surgery & should not be disturbed. At such places, Blackout Curtains not only keep the light out, but also prevent the outside noise from penetrating inside.
- Photographers & camera people regularly make use of Blackout Curtains to artificially darken a room to carry out photo shoots, develop films, etc. This can be done easily by using Blackout Curtains at no great expense.
- In schools, educational institutions and the corporate world, etc., the Blackout Curtains are regularly used in projector rooms or for presentations to darken the room. Since Blackout Curtains also block out all sounds, two purposes are served at the cost of one.
Based in the Middle East, Avenue Home & Design is a leading brand having expertise in all kinds of window treatment products. To get the best quality Curtains Drapes and curtains at reasonable prices, log on to http://www.avenueinterior.ae.
Choosing Bedroom Curtains is not as simple a task as it may seem at first thought. There are actually a lot of factors that need to be considered. Randomly selecting a curtain to hang in the bedroom will save a lot of effort, but the curtain color/fabric may end up clashing with the bedroom décor or theme & will ultimately look out of place & ugly.
To avoid this, it is recommended that you give a lot of thought to the matter of selecting the right curtains for the bedroom.
Things To Consider When Selecting The Bedroom Curtains
- Make sure that the fabric chosen is in keeping with the style of your bedroom. You can choose frilly styles, or if your taste is more of the classic kind, then you can choose accordingly.
- Depending upon the amount of light one wants in the bedroom, you can choose light fabrics or heavy drapes. Make sure that the drapes are not too heavy or else the bedroom will look dull and dreary.
- The color of the curtains chosen for the bedrooms is also a big consideration. Make sure that the color of the curtains highlight the room décor. If you want, you can choose contrasting color shades that will ensure that your beautiful bedroom stands apart.
- The window size is also a big factor when choosing curtains for the bedroom. Ensure that the curtains are a perfect match for the kind of windows that your bedroom has.
- Depending upon the location of the bedroom, you can choose heavy fabrics if you want a cozy atmosphere, or else choose lighter fabrics if you like an airy room.
Avenue Home & Design is a reputed company In Middle East specializing in offering a variety of window treatments ranging from stylish curtains, Rolling shutters, Curtains Drapes and many more. To know more, log on to http://www.avenueinterior.ae.
People are ready to go to any limit to ensure that their homes look better than the next door neighbor’s. But though many may have resources, they may not have the understanding of what a beautiful house is all about. But there is no need to worry any more. Now all that people need to do to transform their homes into a beautiful setting is contact professional Interior Designers In Dubai. With their expertise & knowledge about interior decoration, you can realize the house of your dreams.
Whether it is a classic style home you want or a stylish modern looking setting you wish to have, Interior Design Companies In Dubai will provide you with a beautiful décor of your choice. The Interior Designers In Dubai will make sure that the style factor of your home is in keeping with the modern trends and latest fashion. With their professional touch, you will get a splendidly furnished home that you will be proud of.
With a professional outlook these Interior Designers In Dubai will ensure that all the areas in your home get adequate lighting. They offer clients a wide range of choices in style, colors, furnishings, etc. So that even if you are taking the help of a professional to decorate your living space, the feel will be that of a cozy setting that reflects the taste and personality of the house owner.
As a house owner, you can coordinate with the Interior Designers In Dubai & tell them what exactly your idea of a beautiful house is all about. With their expertise, they will ensure that your imagination is transformed to reality & the end results will outweigh any expectations you may have.
Avenue Home & Design is a reputed name In Middle East dealing in high quality Home Furnishing Products like curtain drapes, fabrics, wall papers, etc. To know more about the company, log on to http://www.avenueinterior.ae.
Curtains are among the most popular window treatment options used by people across the world. There are many selections of fabrics available for making curtains, and if you are venturing into the market to buy a Curtain Fabric for the first time, it could be a really time consuming process. To make it simpler for a person who is looking for different varieties in Curtain Fabrics, some of the available choices are mentioned below.
Some Popular Curtain Fabric Types
- Cotton Curtain Fabrics – These are among the most popular fabric choices preferred by most people. There are many reasons for this – Cotton Fabrics are light weight fabrics that are affordable, easily available & easy to maintain. Cotton Curtain Fabrics are available in a wide range of colors and patterns.
- Linen Curtain Fabrics – Linen Curtain Fabrics will keep the room fresh and cool in summers. Though a bit pricey, these fabrics are well liked for the rich feel they offer.
- Velvet Curtain Fabrics – These are another kind of a rich fabric that is used in making curtains that offer a luxurious feel. Velvet curtains can be hung in the main hall or guest rooms to add to the splendor of the area.
- Organdy Curtain Fabrics – Many house owners are turning to Organdy Curtain Fabrics to decorate their rooms and windows. Organdy Curtain Fabrics are fast becoming a trend among decorators.
- Brocade Curtain Fabrics – Brocade Curtain Fabrics are another kind of option available to you if you are looking for a great curtain fabric.
- Silk Curtain Fabrics – People thinking about putting up Silk Curtains in their rooms need to give it some serious thought. This is because Silk requires a lot of care and maintenance or it will lose its charm. E.g. if Silk Curtains are exposed to direct sunlight for too long, they will lose their sheen.
Avenue Home & Design is a leading name among the Fabrics Suppliers in the Middle East. To Buy Designer Fabric Online, log on to http://www.avenueinterior.ae. You can log on to the website to check out their exquisite Collection Of Curtain Fabrics.
Choosing Upholstery Fabric requires much thought and careful consideration. This is so, as re-upholstering the whole house is quite an expensive affair & can cause a serious dent in one’s expenses. To avoid this, one needs to ensure that they carefully consider the pro’s and con’s of choosing a particular Upholstery Fabric, before actually buying it. There are many different kinds of Upholstery Fabric available in the market; some of the most popular choices are listed below.
Different Kinds Of Upholstery Fabric
- Cotton — Cotton is a wise choice to make, as it is a durable material & will serve well as an Upholstery Fabric. Cotton is made for daily use & can handle the wear and tear, especially in main rooms where people tend to come and go on a frequent basis. Cotton also makes an excellent Upholstery Fabric since it remains comfortable regardless of whether it is summer or winter. Another reason why it is a popular choice as Upholstery Fabric is because Cotton is fade resistant.
- Vinyl – Vinyl is a great choice for kid’s furniture as it is a sturdy fabric & one can easily wipe off any spills or stains. However, it gets cold at lower temperatures & vice versa, which can affect the comfort level.
- Linen – Linen is an expensive fabric, which will look good in the main room or guest rooms. It is appealing to look at, but needs a lot of care to maintain its great looks.
- Leather – Leather is a synthetic alternative that is preferred for the rugged look it offers to the décor of the room. Though an expensive material, it is a durable one & is easy to clean and maintain.
- Silk – Silk is another fabric that one can choose to upholster their furniture. Though an exotic choice, it can wear off easily being a delicate fabric. Thus, it is best for furniture that is not used very often.
Besides these fabric selections, technological advancements have also brought forward many fabric blends are also available in the market. These blended fabrics combine the positive features of two or more fabrics, & thus widen the scope of choices available to a buyer.
Avenue Home & Design, in business since 2002, is among the leading Upholstery Fabrics Suppliers Dubai. With Avenue Home & Design, clients have access to rich fabric selections from USA, Spain, Italy, etc. For exclusive Mario Cavelli Fabrics in Dubai, you can contact Avenue Home & Design at http://www.avenueinterior.ae.
Roman Blinds personify style. Among all the ways of dressing the windows, you will certainly find Roman Blinds to be the most beautiful and appealing one. And there are real reasons for that. The aesthetic charm of Roman Blinds adds volumes to the beauty of the interiors. The clean and sophisticated lines on the Roman Blinds catch the attention again and again. However, a little ignorance in choosing the right Roman Blind may spoil the party and leave you with interiors that are not as attractive as you wanted them to be. So, there are certain tips that should be kept in mind while selecting Roman Blind for your window:
Choosing The Fabric:
Roman Blinds are available in a host of fabrics. You can go for Silk or Velvet Roman Blinds in your living room. Roman Blinds made from cotton are light in weight and come with artistic prints and stripe patterns. If you want extremely stylish interior decoration, you can go for linen.
Choose The Linings:
You get the luxury of decorating your interiors with Roman Blinds in six different styles of linings. You can also opt for unlined style. By means of linings, you can create special effects and make the interiors more attractive.
Consideration For Light:
The amount of sunlight you want let in into your room too influences your choice of Roman Blinds. To completely block the external light entering into room, you can get Roman Blinds with thermal and blackout linings. These Blinds also ensure heightened level of privacy.
The color of the Roman Blinds must complement the settings in the interiors. Prior to selecting Roman Blinds you should take exact measurements of the window so as to avoid any mismatch. Remember, there should be equal attention paid to fabric, lining and light preference when choosing Roman Blinds.
For the finest range of Roman Blinds, you can contact Avenue Home & Design. The company offers a wide range of Window Treatments in Middle East. The offerings of the company include beautiful curtains, blinds, shutters, shades, Fabrics, Drapery, floorings and Home wallpaper. You can visit company’s website at http://www.avenueinterior.ae and shop online. All the Window Treatments, offered by the company, are very reasonably priced. And the variety is such that you won’t go empty handed.
Roman Blinds are known for being classy and have huge contribution in luxurious and gorgeous interiors of a house. Nothing can surpass the timeless appeal of the Roman Blinds as they bring about just the right kind of touch or feel to the interiors. The extensive range of Roman Blinds makes sure that the interior decorator has a host of color schemes and fabrics to choose from. Vintage patterns in Roman Blinds are very popular along with modern and vibrant floral designs.
Apart from their aesthetic charm, some of the reasons behind the popularity of Roman Blinds are:
This kind of Window treatment is tight fitted to the window and is made from finely woven fabrics providing an effective way for the prevention of heat transmission through the windows. Roman Blinds leave no gap between panels for the transmission of heat and light. The inner side of the Roman Blind must be dark in color and the outer side must be of bright color for optimum performance.
Roman Blinds are available in fabrics that come with fire retardant properties making them the perfect choice in fire sensitive areas. This is among the key factors that make Roman Blinds popular for residential and commercial buildings.
All Roman Blind fabrics are 100% polyester or polymer coated fiberglass. Many of them are treated with Fabric Protector and Antimicrobial Protection for excellent service to the users.
Another interesting aspect is that the folding panel system of Roman Blinds keeps the front side of the material protected from UV rays and this happens even when the blind is in a raised state. Also, each extrusion lies slightly higher than the next one so that the stack depth is minimal in the raised state.
The aluminum battens used in Roman Blinds cannot be affected by moisture and are also corrosion resistant. The operating hardware that comes with these Roman blinds are generally cycle tested for optimum performance
Avenue Home & Design offers an exclusive range of Roman Blinds. The company offers a wide range of Window Treatments in Middle East. The offerings of the company include beautiful curtains, blinds, shutters, shades, fabrics, draperies, floorings and wallpapers. The company is also among the reputed Wooden flooring Suppliers in Dubai. For more information regarding the company and its offerings, one can log on to http://www.avenueinterior.ae.
Roller Blinds are ideal for interior décor purposes. Especially, Blackout Roller Blinds are perfect for completely blocking out the sunlight. Blackout Roller Blinds can be used at different locations, be it homes, offices or other commercial set ups. They appear in sync with the settings and at the same time raise the aesthetic quotient of the interiors or exteriors wherever they are installed. Right from different materials to colors, they are available in different types.
Blackout Roller Blinds come in a wide range of widths and drop lengths making them suitable for installation with minimum hassles. These Roller Blinds are designed for both side & face fixing and can be installed within or outside the window openings.
Complete Blockage Of Light
The Blackout Roller Blind operates from a top roller located within an aluminum box. The material flows out and is engaged at the other side with matching special aluminum channels in contact with double brushes for preventing any light access. Another compressible brush is located at the bottom of the rail for preventing any further light access at the base.
Heat Reflective Black-Outs
Blackout Roller Blinds are made of standard PVC coated polyester fabric that comes with a black color on the room-facing side and silver on the external side, thus reducing chances of heat radiation. PVC coated fabrics are available in a range of synchronizing colors.
The availability of the option to choose from manual or electric control systems makes Blackout Roller Blinds highly popular among the buyers. Both the controls are time tested and are known for reliability under strenuous working conditions. The manual control system consists of a removable or fixed crank rod and a self-braking gearbox.
Blackout Roller Blinds allow one to stay away from the irritating glaze and heat of summer days by providing complete insulation against sunlight. The Blackout Roller Blinds as the name suggests provide a complete blackout experience.
Avenue Home & Design offers an exclusive range of Roller Blinds. The company offers a wide range of Window Treatments in Middle East. The offerings of the company include beautiful curtains, blinds, shutters, shades, fabrics, draperies, floorings and wallpapers. The company is also among the reputed Wooden flooring Suppliers in Dubai. For more information regarding the company and its offerings, one can log on to http://www.avenueinterior.ae.
A Winder Roller Blind is a type of window covering used for blocking the light out and restrict visibility. Depending upon the use, there are various kinds of Roller Blinds made from different materials. The most typical consists of slats of fabric, plastic or metal that can be adjusted by rolling from a closed position to an open one by the overlapping of slats. Roller Blinds have made inroads in most of the homes and there are concrete reasons for that. Some of the advantages of Roller Blinds are listed as follows:
Beatify Interiors More Than Anything
Custom Made Roller Blinds can elevate the beauty of the interiors to great heights. Yes, these Roller Blinds can really make the windows talk with their aesthetic charm. Hundreds of colors, and patterns to choose from; numerous styles from traditional to modern; there is almost every option available to give those envying looks to the windows.
As Per Need
Custom-Made Roller Blinds can be made to fit different window sizes and are thus preferred to ready-made Roller Blinds. They are available in several styles with different operating mechanisms as well. Roller Blinds may comprise of spring systems for smooth operation. Alternatively, they may have chain operated systems or can be operated manually.
Nowadays, there is an increasing demand for motorization as this adds a touch of sophistication to any room or location. Battery operated motorization in Custom Made Roller Blinds is very popular.
Custom Made Roller Blinds are much cheaper than expensive ready-made Roller Blinds like Wooden and Roman Blinds. Considering the several advantages of Custom Made Roller Made Blinds, it won’t be wrong at all to call them cost effective.
No Special Maintenance Needed
Custom Made Roller Blind don’t need any special effort for their maintenance. Regular cleaning will serve the purpose. Wipe-and-clean fabric in the blinds can be easily cleaned by a moist or dry cloth. With regular cleaning, the Custom Made Roller Blinds can be used for years without any hassles.
For exclusive range of Custom Made Roller Blinds, Avenue Home & Design can be contacted. The company offers a wide range of Window Treatments in Middle East. The offerings of the company include beautiful curtains, blinds, shutters, shades, fabrics, draperies, floorings and wallpapers. The company is known for its high quality Avenue Curtains and Curtain Rods in the international market. For more information regarding the company and its offerings, one can log on to http://www.avenueinterior.ae.